Black Crafters Guild

African Diasporans creating, decorating, and artistically altering by hand

I am new here, and I wonder if this site is old, the reason I say that, because there doesn't seem to be any action here.  I am I wrong? Let discuss it.

Views: 313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rose,

Let me give you a little hstory. When I signed on three years ago there was approximately 300+ members and was free to join.Then the big drop in members came when Cheryl requested $1.00 annual fee to cover site expenses. So there you have it. I personally am grateful for BCG. I've utilize the site for promotional as well as calender updates. And BCG has gotten me into some pretty impressive juried shows.eg. Harlem Fine Art Show, Art Off The Main, and Capital Jazz Fest just to name a few. To quote a friend and fellow dollmaker and BCG member Joyce Stroman 'For one dollar you can't go wrong, what a bargain"!

I am with MonTQ, I will be utilizing this site as long as its up and running. Thanks Love! We don't have any Black Websites other than this one, that I know about, and I luck up on this one. We as Black have stick together and do this thing.

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by cheryl.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service