Black Crafters Guild

African Diasporans creating, decorating, and artistically altering by hand

That's what I call myself doing.
I'm not that fast, though I've had a couple of new ideas
and have been working them out.

I designed some Kwanzaa imagery three years ago now and have yet to fulfill it...
i wasn't sure whether to make cards, carve and print it or just offer up the graphic the... cafe site...

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not fast and I find that so frustrating. I, too, have ideas I want to see realised but feel like I'm walking through knee-high mud. Ack!

lol Yeah, it's hard when you have to make that decision, eh? What to do, what to do ... I'd sure love to see that Kwanzaa imagery. I admire your work so much.

I thought I could get ready for the holidays, but another Christmas is upon me and I haven't even started painting more ornaments (and, finishing the ones I started over a year ago), let alone built enough stock of books. Bah!
So when Should we start? In June? or January? LOL!!!

I am seized with the desire to make new things.... not quite good as I have a couple of containers of works-in progress.... what these are are groups of beads and findings, more than ideas, all the stuff gathered and in baggies but not assembled or completed. Now I pat myself on the back for that, but there are now too many crying
for completion. I want jumprings and my supplier no longer carries these perfect-for-me size so i want to make them BUT that will require an investment in a couple of tools... there's a jig that costs all told about $100. Okay MUST i have big jumprings, no I can finish the projects that don't require them....but the MUSE
isn't flowing that way. She wants a butane torch to fuse the rings she'll make and
she wants the saw attachment and jig to make the jumprings.....

LOL!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by cheryl.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service