Black Crafters Guild

African Diasporans creating, decorating, and artistically altering by hand

Tips (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Get a Website

You will need: * webspace (preferably rented from a host that allows you to use your domain name, as well as upload files to your site wit…

Started by cheryl

2 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by cheryl

Making Small Boxes

Money is nonexistent and I needed little boxes for jewelry. In the past I would have bought some, but the present has new requirements. Art…

Started by Akua Lezli Hope

0 Oct 10, 2008

Building Your Customer Base from Myspace Friends

Are you noticing when your myspace friends are having their birthdays? You should be! This is one way to market your business and bring in…

Started by

0 Sep 5, 2008

Marketing

I just joined a marketing group yesterday for tips on how to sell my books, esp. in person. Someone sent me this pdf article. Some of what'…

Started by cheryl

1 May 28, 2008
Reply by cheryl

Selling online

Does Etsy work well for you? I set up an account a year or two ago but haven't used it. What about eBay? It seems to me that a lot of key…

Started by cheryl

5 May 26, 2008
Reply by Matae Reed

Getting exposure for Your e-Store on a Tiny Budget

A brick-and-mortar store is immediately noticable, but as many professional website marketers will may tell you, the concept "If you build…

Started by cheryl

3 May 12, 2008
Reply by cheryl

Photographing items for your website (background issues)

Professional-looking, yet low-budget, using an easy-to-work-with background: A natural outdoor background can usually work well for the ph…

Started by cheryl

1 May 12, 2008
Reply by cheryl

Photographing items for your website (creating floating pictures)

" Lighting is very important. When shooting pictures, make sure that the subject is far from the backdrop. Use many external flashes around…

Started by cheryl

1 Apr 27, 2008
Reply by cheryl

Customer Service Standards for Operating an Online Store

A brick-and-mortar store has the advantage of tangibility, as well as the ability to easily extend a customer's attention span. Safety is a…

Started by cheryl

0 Apr 27, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by cheryl.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service